This cleanse is designed to eliminate the toxins that have been accumulated in the body for years. Most of these toxins enter the system from the polluted water, air and food in our environment. Because the liver metabolizes and stores a small percentage of the chemicals that are absorbed this cleanse and others like it give the liver an opportunity to release stored toxins. You are eating every day, so it can be a great place to start for someone who has never fasted or cleansed versus the more rigorous 10-12 Juice Fast.
- All oils and fats
- Soy Sauce
- Other condiments and spices
You may use fresh garlic and fresh ginger.
- Begin with a 36 hour fast. During the fast you may ingest filtered or spring water with lemon, carrot juice, green juice (see below) and wheat grass juice. NO smoothies.
- Eat only raw organic vegetables include: asparagus, lettuce, carrots, snow peas, bean sprouts, radish and parsley – salad time.
- Have one piece raw organic fruit. Ideal choices are berries, plums, avocado, melon, apples or pears.
- Drink 6-8 oz of carrot juice. In addition you may have a glass of carrot juice or green juice and one ounce of fresh wheat grass juice daily.
- You may include some sunflower seeds and raw tofu.
- You may add back cooked vegetables such as cabbage, kale, Swiss chard, asparagus, broccoli, endive, green beans, summer squash and zucchini.
- Add back in cooked grains such as rice, millet, barley, quinoa or amaranth.
- You may add back in a little butter, ghee or olive oil at this point.
- Add back in a 4 oz serving of organic eggs, fish, turkey or chicken.
- You may also include small servings of nuts and seeds.
Daily green juice – romaine lettuce, parsley, celery, beet greens and a small amount of spinach.
During the fast you may need to use enemas or colonics to aid the colon in removal of toxins.
Resume a normal healthy diet after day 30.