Considering signing up for my newsletter?
I’ve had a number of people ask me what I put in my newsletter, so here you go.
I generally send out a newsletter either bi-weekly or weekly based on my workload and how much I’m teaching. Right now it’s weekly.
Newsletter contents vary depending on season and patterns that I am seeing, treating or teaching about in both the community and the world at large. Here’s my general layout
- Pertinent quote – seasonal or inspirational
- Updates from me – schedule changes, projects I’m working on, Clara is up to, what’s happening at Pulse.
- Upcoming Classes & Specials
- Blogs- These are based on the theme of the week – this is truly at my whim but it will cover pertinent topics – seasons, flavors, common patterns of disharmony and how Asian medicine addresses them, the state of our planet and current concerns like food security.
- Recipes to support the blog or theme.
All content is created by me – though you will see some blogs coming from Clara soon. All blogs and recipes are currently up on my site which I view as a educational tool and resource for other – not just a whimsical playground for me to write what I care about.
I am choosing to keep my site free of advertising and receive support for my site through donations – Thank you!