Sunomono or Hiya Somen is a classic Japanese dish served as a refreshing meal along with relishes and cold vegetables during summer’s oppressive heat. The bright sour flavor stimulates movement [...]
Get My Newsletter!
Get The Energetics Of Foods Chart Here!
My recent posts
- Mushroom Hot Pot (Kinoko Nabe)
- Playing With Pumpkins & Winter Squash
- Roasted Roots With Rosemary, Sage And Balsamic
- Autumn–Eating With The Seasons
- Autumn’s Energetics–The Season Of The Metal Element
- Grapes! Understanding The Energetics Of Grapes
- The Lungs In Asian Medicine–The Delicate Organs & Minister To Emperor