Class to be rescheduled. Watch for dates.
Allergies burden many people and in my 25+ years of practice I have seen an increase in allergies, due to increased pollution and weakening immune and digestive systems. Whatever the cause, there are natural steps you can take to help prevent and treat seasonal allergies.
In this class we will cover –
- How seasonal allergies manifest from both an Eastern and Western perspective including detailed Asian medicine (Chinese medicine) assessment and symptom identification.
- How food allergies contribute to seasonal allergies
- Ways to build the immune system
- Preventative measures including foods, teas and herbs to use (or avoid) to help reduce allergy attacks
- Simple home remedies like steaming and self massage to reduce symptoms
- Learn classic Chinese herbal formulas and single herbal remedies including antivirals to have in your cupboard.
If you are someone who suffers seasonal allergies, or if you have children this is an excellent class to help you prepare and act immediately.
Monday, March 23rd, 5:30 – 7:30 pm $60
Includes detailed booklet.
Class is live online for those who can participate. The video will be made available for those unable to attend.
I am limiting enrollment to 20 participants as this is an interactive class.
Be sure to register your spot today!Feel free to email me if you have further questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Seasonal Allergies Class